Quite often in small business the owner is involved in every aspect, from HR to finance, to generating sales and logistics. This workshop will give you the opportunity to focus outside of the daily grind; understand the importance of strategy and planning to make your business grow and be successful. You will learn about top tips for a strong strategy, how to use strategy to build a successful company. You will also be able to explore which strategies should you have and conduct a strategy health check and peer review.
This is for existing businesses which are already trading and are looking to grow their sales and staff.
About the Trainer
Graham Broughton has over 30 years of experience in working with diverse businesses in all aspects of marketing from product concept to launch and recommending / introducing distribution partners. Experience in preparing companies for investment. Experienced in the problems faced by small businesses and start-up companies.
- Strategic marketing from fast moving consumer goods to technological and scientific products
- New product concepts and briefing design consultants
- Access to finance
- International trade and export driven companies
- Companies wanting to diversify their products/distribution
- IP issues (process and registration)