KEEP + Scheme launches Capital Grant and Consultancy Support.
If you are an SME developing an innovative new product or service and either; looking for fast track business support to develop and help commercialise your innovation, or looking for financial assistance to purchase specialist technical equipment, then the new offer from the KEEP + scheme may be able to help.
The KEEP+ Programme is led by Anglia Ruskin University and delivered in partnership with, University Of Suffolk, University of Brighton, University of Essex, University of Greenwich, University of Hertfordshire and the East of England Local Government Association. KEEP + helps businesses access funding to accelerate the development of new products and services, bringing businesses together with academic experts and talented graduates who’ll help bring innovation to market. KEEP+ also enable businesses to network with larger corporates and the public sector.
KEEP + have just launched new additions to the funding support on offer:
- Stand Alone Capital Grant – for businesses who are looking to purchase a specialist piece of kit which will contribute to the significant technological advancement of a new product or service. All Capital Grants are match funded by the SME and capped (50% of purchase cost capped at £12,499) and exclude VAT.
- Grants for Consultancy Support – ideal for SMEs looking for a fast and effective injection of expertise to solve a problem or provide specific technical knowledge to contribute to a project. Grants for Consultancy activities are match funded by the SME and capped (50% of cost of supply capped at £12,499) and exclude VAT.
To qualify for KEEP+ funding every project must be focussed on what the EU recognises as a small to medium sized enterprise (SME). To qualify as an SME the business must:
- Be considered as an enterprise
- Have its registered head office, as per its Companies House records, within England, ideally within the Programme’s core geographical area
- Employ fewer than 250 persons (including full/part-time/seasonal employees, owner)
- Have EITHER an annual turnover not exceeding 50 million euro, OR an annual balance sheet total not exceeding 43 million euro
- Be no more than 25% owned by another company
For more information please download the KEEP+ Capital Grants Flyer 2018
Interested? Then get in touch with the KEEP + team. Firstly, the KEEP+ Programme Management Team can check your eligibility, and depending on what part of the Programme you’d like to access they can help you find a Knowledge Base Partner or make sure that an institution you are already speaking to knows what’s involved with accessing KEEP+ funding.
To get started please contact:
Carole Randall – KEEP+ Programme Manager
Phone: 01245 684310
Post: Anglia Ruskin University, Research and Innovation Development Office, 3rd Floor Ashby House, Bishop Hall Lane, Chelmsford CM1 1SQ