With a team of experienced business advisers and industry experts, The MedBIC provides practical hands-on advice and support to ensure you get your business off to the right start.
This industry-driven space encourages open innovation and knowledge transfer, offering a new business the space to grow and expand with all the supports to ensure success.
The co-operative workspace and start-up focused programmes can help make entrepreneurial visions a reality; alongside supportive academics, researchers, consultants and clinicians who can assist with prototyping, clinical trials and testing – all aimed at speeding up the route to market for Essex businesses.
How The MedBIC can help with starting your business:
- Mentoring and start-up advice
- Business Planning
- Market Research
- Setting up in business and legal requirements
- Registering as self-employed
- Tax, VAT and keeping record
- Funding and finance guidance
- Help with routes to market
- Workplace training courses
- Workshops and events
- Interns and graduates